v5.0 [15 Apr 2003]
1. Supporting input/output file format
Based upon formats supported by existing versions, we have added Microsoft Windows Media Video(WMV). WMV only supports output file.
2. Smart Rendering
Since it only encodes beginning and editing part of streaming video file, this is an efficient method for editing certain part as well as reducing rendering time. Moreover, smart rendering is added to both MPEG and AVI.
3. Special Effect
We have resorted special effects in existing version into Color Effect, Filter Effect, Conversion Effect1(Beginning Part), Conversion Effect2(Medium Part) and Conversion Effect3(Ending Part). Moreover, we have added Noise Removal Filter.
- Noise Removal Filter : This is a feature setting screen quality of streaming video file at user?s level (Adjust Vertical, Blur, Sharp, Contrast and others)
It provides 73 title animations that are more than existing version, and a feature setting boarder, color and thickness of title has been added.
Special effect may give special effects on one clip, but transition can give effects between two clips.
- Provide 3D, Wipe, Slide, Stretch, Other Transition (72 transitions)
- You can use preview feature while setting transition section, direction and background color of transition.
6. Setting sections for long streaming video file
You can set sections conveniently by showing expanded section settings when editing a long file. Wheel button on mouse is used for adjusting expansion rate.
- You can use Step Forward/Backward with <- -> keys on keyboard.
7. Feature jumping by setting time/frame directly
Use this feature with clicking right button of mouse on frame display window.